Thursday, March 20, 2014

New News Post: ...some stuff


Hey...please ignore the over dramatic message in the preloader from Mochi Media. Happy Wheels is NOT provided by Mochi Media, and is in no danger of shutting down. They are one of several ad networks the site uses. The message assumes the owner of the site is not the developer of the game, and is pasted into every game on the internet making use of Mochi ads. I will update my preloader to remove them before the 31st. Besides that I just uploaded this new video to give you some ideas for new level possiblities with the new features...


If you're not aware of what was added, please look at the news post below. While making the video I came across some issues while trying to make examples. As of today I actually added in a couple things: Sounds activated by triggers can now play from the location of the trigger. If the trigger is nowhere near the player's current position, you won't hear the sound. I changed mostly all of my arrays to vectors. Vectors are more efficient Arrays in actionscript. I've wanted to do this for like 18 years. This should improve performance somewhat. Minor bug fixes that would be really boring to describe and hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment