Saturday, December 31, 2011

Other TJF News Post Update!

Latest post is: ...oh yeah
Jim said:...also, I was supposed to mention a few other things. User Mystic is now a mod.


A lot of crap is clogging up the user levels, and I'd really like to change that.


Please, no more "signing" levels. This is basically reposting a level which is identical to someone else's original, but putting your name or some message into it. The level browser shouldn't be used as some retarded message board. It sucks to see 3 or more levels in the top rated which are nearly identical.


No more "rate 5 and restart" bullshit. Or "rate 5 and restart to see my shitty made up glitch". There will never be anything fancy occurring due to you voting a certain way. Don't vote this stuff up.


Signed levels, restart levels, and all other crap of that nature will now be deleted. Obvious clones will be deleted. I just had to state this here before doing so, so people know what's going on.


I think that's all, but I'm probably forgetting something again.


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment